Wow, more than half a year again, between two posts. I won’t start apologizing, things like this loose their impact, when you say them too often.
So, what am I up to currently?
- Searching for a band to play drums in Berlin, anyone who wants to play something between Opeth, Arch Enemy and Strapping Young Lad?
- Still doing my piano lessons
- Still expanding my DVD collection
Anything coding related?
- More accidently I kind of contributed here, among other commits and joined the KDE on Windows project. This is mostly work related, but as I am searching for a new audio player on Windows, I have to admit, that amarok2 on windows is really cool. Using Qt 4.5 is still breaking some stuff, this is what I’ll try to investigate on during the coming weeks.
- Haiku related? Hm… nothing serious to talk about, see this screenshot and try to remember, from where you might know this application:
I think that was basically it. I won’t start telling that I’ll write more often, you know that this won’t happen